Shotgun Fun 2 Shotgun Fun 2

Very Nice!

Except for the ads. They were a bit overboard. The music was a little repetitive, and you might want to thing about improving the arms that hold the gun!^^

Also, maybe a few more levels; although this game was quite addicting, it was very short, and I was really dissapointed in its length. I liked how it got increasingly harder as you progressed, and I was like, 'WOOT' when I got the new gun, because right at that moment I was thinking about how much better this game would have been if you were able to get new guns!

This was an awesome game, and I would really look foreward to another release (if revamped) of this game!

VERY GOOD JOB!

Flying Bouble Flying Bouble

Great game...

But, like a broken record, I have to repeat what others have said before.

The music loop made me want to strangle somthing. Maybe you should find another soft song here on Newgrounds, and turn the volume down a bit, maybe even add some volume control buttons.

Also, yeah, you shouldn't promote your website in the comments. Just put, 'from the men/women/dudes/people at GameGape.com, we bring you...' No, please visit us. Thats not right. =/

Also, if you could include instructions, as I was sorta confused at first.

Also maybe a bigger screen with margins that if you accidentally click on them, they will not bring you to another website. =3

Other than that, I liked the game as a game. Good job.

Paint Paint

Awesome concept!

But I didnt really get what was with the frobulation in the size of the brush. Was it supposed to be like a 'brush' brush where it would get smaller as you went faster?

Also, yeah, like many people have said before, you should probably add some more colours, brush types and maybe a couple other tools and crap like that like eraser brushes and different premade object tools like squares, that would make this game!

Great job!